ECLERIS (United States)
Ecleris was founded in 2001 with the purpose of developing and distributing high quality medical equipments at a fair price for everyone.
We comprise the global market through a wide distributor net that commercializes our products in more than 70 countries.
With a sustained growth the company consolidated itself throughout time in an organization that designs, develops and commercializes equipments aimed at: microscopy, endoscopy and diagnosis equipment intended for ENT, gynecology, dermatology and aesthetic medicine, dentistry and minimally invasive surgery.
The design of our equipments is based on innovation, user friendliness, quality, aesthetic, durability, and cost-effectiveness. We always select the best quality components available in the world market, in response to our customer's most demanding needs.
Our post-sale service ensures a technical backup able to assist the customers at any time. We provide continuous professional training in the use of our equipments, treatments and possible applications. All this can be achieved thanks to an experienced management with a long track record in this industry, together with an exceptional working team.
Mision and Values:
To offer the global community the opportunity to access high-tech medical and aesthetic equipments at a fair price in order to achieve a better quality of life for everyone.
To be one of the leading companies in design, development and commercialization of medical equipments in the global market.
• Commitment: To meet the customer's needs and expectations providing an added value to our products and services
• Innovation: We permanently seek to keep ourselves current in everything we do. Thanks to our desire for self improvement, we aim at finding solutions that fit the customer. We innovate in order to find new and better ways to carry out actions.
• Quality: We search for excellence in the quality of the equipments we manufacture; we have a commitment with perfection.
• Ethics: We search for clearness and fairness in all our actions.
• Team Work: We foster individual initiatives, knowledge and resources.
• Responsibility: We are socially responsible as a company and as citizens to achieve a social and economic improvement in the communities where we act.
• Closeness: Our passion to help everyone live a healthier life.
|+1 786 483 7490|
|Commercial Office: 11801 NW 100th Rd. Suite 17 Medley, FL 33178|
|#microscope #endocamera #rhinomanometer #endoscope #headlux #endodigi #sources #Ultra Cavitation #Radiofrequency #Vascular Thermo-Coagulator #Image Capture System #Insufflator #Magnifying Lens #Ultrasonic System #Borescopes #Binoculars|